Our Response to COVID-19
First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As an “essential business” as defined in recent local government orders, Audi Hampton and it’s employees are taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily and extra sanitizing in client waiting areas throughout the day
- Sanitizing gel and disposable masks available on site for clients
- All Tysinger team members are following the state mandate to wear a face mask in client facing areas
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Sanitizing our loaner vehicles, shuttle vans and all vehicles after test drives
- Discontinuing large gatherings and meetings and ensure that our showrooms and service areas do not have more than 10 clients occupying them at a time
- All persons must, at all times as reasonably possible, maintain social distancing of at least (6) feet from any other person
- We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
- As always, we’re readily available to bring test drives to your home or do a live or pre-recorded video walk-thru of the vehicles you’re interested in.
- Our website is a helpful resource researching vehicles and we have the online tools to appraise your trade-in vehicle, estimate the payment on a new loan or lease and apply for financing.
- We are offering complimentary at-home deliveries to clients with 300 miles and a 7 -day right of exchange. A brand specialist can work with you remotely in an assisted on-line experience.
- On our service side, we are offering an affordable valet pick up and delivery option. We are including additional and complimentary sanitizing services on vehicles valeted in to us as well as our loaner vehicles. You can have your car serviced from comfort of your couch and be in touch with your service advisor via text or calls the whole way.
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.